artis telanjang,artis bugil,artis ngentot,model bugil,model telanjang

ARTIS BUGIL | MODEL | MAJALAH BUGIL | CELEBRITY PHOTOS AND VIDEOS

Jumat, 20 November 2009

Five Vi on Newest Film

five vifive vi bugil


toket five vifive vi telanjang

foto five vi saat syuting


The film played in movie untamed HANTU BINAL JEMBATAN SEMANGGI, Five Vi plays the character of a sexy and seductive woman named Sherise. In a love scene, the Five had sensed a controversy in itself.

"I'm quite the controversy, other than in others, there are love scenes that make a scene and I think for months because of this scene is very brave. But enggak freely as before, had little weight because there is controversy about yourself. I have a single tails, "said Five in Plaza Semanggi, Tuesday (17/11).

However, Five still accept the offer to play it. According to him, he had to consider many things before finally deciding to accept the job acting.

"And I wanted to show that I still exist in the world of acting. I really wanted something different, but according to others it is a gift and should be used, I want to play all the characters," he asserted

Related Posts with Thumbnails